Thursday, August 29, 2013

Goodbye

Every time I think of you
I get a shot right through
Into a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine
But it's a problem I find
Living the life that I can't leave behind

There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
And every day my confusion grows

Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for the final moment
You say the words that I can't say

I feel fine and I feel good
I feel like I never should
Whenever I get this way
I just don't know what to say
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday

I'm not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I hurt someone else
Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be

Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for the final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say

Every time I see you falling
I'll get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for the final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say

__________________________________________________________________________________

Is not easy but should be. Lagu perpisahan dari aku untuk kamu. Dan akan menjadi yang terakhir. Aku menyayangi mu tanpa perlu embel2 dan tuntutan lebih. Aku tulus tanpa arti.

Terima kasih untuk setiap perngertian
Terima kasih untuk setiap bantuan
Terima kasih untuk setiap cinta dan kasih saying
Terima kasih untuk setiap amarah pembentukan pribadi
Terima kasih untuk setiap pengorbanan dan kebaikan
Terima kasih untuk setiap kebohongan hati
Terima kasih untuk setiap pengkhianatan hati
Terima kasih untuk setiap rasa sakit dan air mata
Terima kasih untuk hidup mu.......

Mengenal mu, mencintai mu dan mengasihi mu akan menjadi sesuatu yang indah untuk dikenang. Aku simpan baik2 di tempat yang baik.

Hari ini terakhir aku bercanda gurau dengan mu. Aku berharap tidak ingin tau lagi tentang kehidupan mu.

Selamat berpisah. Nanti ada waktu indah saat kita bertemu.

Aku mengasihi mu hari ini. Selamat berbahagia.

With Love
-Aku-

No comments:

Post a Comment